Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Not just clothes..It's a Lifestyle

One word.. Fringe! This season fringe seems to have been coming back into one of the hot trends sending us back to the 70's! It's pretty amazing being able to walk into one of your family members closets and seeing the legitimate clothes from the different decades, and saying when you get older you will never wear that; but sorry to say that clothing evolves if you havent noticed. I have been noticing and have actually bought some fringe this summer. Including my fringe leather boots and my fringe tye-dye cutoff shirt! Which i love love love :) i would enjoy to hear your input on what your thoughts are about the whole fringe stage.!

8 comments:

  1. I love when fashion trends come back into style! I wonder how long it will take until our 5th grade gaucho pants are popular again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so right the fringe tend is really coming back into style and its amazing to campare nows fringe to the 70's fringe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually enjoy watching the old styles come back! I wonder what's next...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What other kinds of things have fringe on them now? Is there a difference between 70's fringe and todays (does it look different or is it on different things)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well as you can tell by my socks and sandals i don't know anything about fashion, but i thought i would comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love wearing clothes from back in the day. Makes it more original! Also I like the new styles of fringe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the new look coming out if frikkin awesome, definitely my kinda style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is interesting seeing the different styles of fringe that comes popular each year and seeing which people change and which stay with the same style.

    ReplyDelete